Monday 20 July 2009

Young, Dumb and Living off Mum (BBC Three)

In lieu of anything more exciting, here's my review of Young, Dumb and Living off Mum - a gruesome reality show featuring nauseating pampered kidults that kicked off on BBC Three last night.

Hopefully I'll come up with something more writing-related soon. We went to a preview of Desperate Romantics (plus Q&A) last week at the BFI, so I'll try to blog about that before it appears on BBC Two later in the week.

I'm also been commissioned for a preview of the The Bill in its new post-watershed format (starting Thursday), so I'll be watching those and writing about them tomorrow.

In addition, I'm planning to do something about some of the exciting theatre we've seen recently. We're off to see Tom Stoppard's acclaimed Arcadia tonight. Shamefully, I've never seen one of his plays before, so I'm looking forward to the cerebral challenge!

No comments: